Friday 10 February 2012

Planning Possible Images - Preliminary Task - School Newsletter

   For my school newsletter I have planned images I have chosen to use that match the conventions of a school magazine. These shots will reflect the contents.
   The first image I have decided to take is an establishing shot of the school building for the front cover. This will establish the setting of the magazine and show the contents. The D block building is significant as this is the newest building in the school, built in 2011. This means the school will be represented by a modern, well built, high tech establishment.
   The second image I have chosen to take is a long shot of a sixth form student in a classroom holding a book. This student has made an achievement in the subject of the book, for example in this case an A* in music A-Level. This will be a long shot so that the environment of the noticeboard with other images and achievements can be shown in the mise en scene and a neat looking student in their uniform.
   The third image I have chosen is of the inside of a newly refurbished room, which will be the textiles room.  This will be an extreme long shot to show the whole room. I may even use a high angle so all features can be seen.
  The fourth image will be of students at a computer screen in my article about how students are using the internet more for school work and new technologies within the school.  This will be a mid-shot so that I can include a few students and show the computer screen.
   The fifth image may be in the PE department to show students in physical activity. This will be a long shot to show a few students doing different activities. The mise en scene will be PE equipment and the school PE uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment